Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a fun weekend!

This past Friday Lonnie's mom came by to visit me and the children and she brought us lunch. Then we were able to chat for some time while the children took their naps. It was really nice and I truly enjoyed just talking! Hopefully when Grandma retires at the end of the year we can have little "dates" like this more often. Then...Michelle got to spend the night at Grandma & Grandpa Durham's house for the first time! She kept on saying, "Mommy I go to Grandma's house and you go to mommy's house." I felt bad because she kind of invited herself. Oh, well. I think it's safe to say that she and her grandparents had fun! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!

This Saturday we celebrated Mason's 3rd Birthday! He loves Spider Man lately...so that's what we had a Spider Man Party! Thank you to Grandma & Grandpa Durham, Aunt Candice, Grandma & Grandpa Moffitt, Uncle Chad, Cousins Kyan & Lola, and Great Grandpa & Grandma Durham for helping us celebrate!









3 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like he had so much fun! Sorry I had to miss it!

Jesika said...

Boys are so cute with all 'that' stuff. I have to say, that Spiderman cake was pretty awesome! I wish I had 'skills' like that...haha

Jen and Jay said...

What a fun party! You're little ones are adorable!

Send us your email so you can continue to read our blog, we went private - bottchick9@cox.net