Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Post

I saw this on one of my friends blogs and thought it was cute!

i am: Rae Lynn Durham (used to be Moffitt)
i know: How to bake pretty well
i want: To one day open a facility for children in foster care wherein they are really taken care off
i have: Four beautiful children and one amazing husband
i wish: I was more patient with my kiddos
i hate: Money!!
i miss: My sister! (She's in Paraguay serving her mission.)
i fear: The dark and being home alone
i feel: Loved and appreciated
i hear: Jack's Big Music Show
i smell: Blueberry Muffins Baking
i crave: Good Italian Food
i search: For answers in helping our little Mason--without medication
i wonder: What the future holds for our family and my children especially
i regret: Not going away to college for at least one year
i love: My family
i care: About my children's success in life
i always: Iron clothes...even if it's just a t-shirt
i am not: Outgoing
i believe: That ANYTHING is possible with the help of our Savior
i dance: When no one is watching
i sing: All of the time with my kiddos
i don’t always: Get ready first thing in the morning
i fight: For what's right
i write: A journal for my children
i lose: My cellphone constantly
i win: When I bet almost anything with Lonnie
i never: Watch rated R movies
i listen: To a variety of music
i am scared: To lose my husband and children heck any family member for that matter
i need: A money tree (or perhaps just a diaper/wipe tree)
i am happy about: Saige & Gage's adoption next Saturday!!
i tag: Anyone who wants to play along

3 comments:

Jenni said...

that was fun to read about you!!! speaking of baking and you being good at it - if you get a chance could you send me that enchilada recipe you made for us the other day...it was so good!

Chris and Michelle said...

Rae Lynn! It was so good to hear from you! I just saw Jeanine's blog the other day for the first time and I was excited to see your link on there! I was meaning to leave you a post but you beat me to it. I love this blogging thing because it's so nice to be able to stay in touch this way! Your little family is so adorable! The kids have gotten so big, I can't believe it and they are as cute as ever. How EXCITING that things are being made official with Gage and Saige! We're so happy for you! Saige's room looks so adorable - you're so talented - I need you to come decorate for my baby girl's room! I will wrap this up but it's great to see your darling fam and I'm so glad to get back in touch.

Julie said...

Such a great list...good to know I'm not the only one who wishes for more patience when it comes to kids. You have inspired me to try baking more...if you can fit it into your schedule, I should be able to at least attempt it.