Wednesday, December 29, 2010

10 Years Ago



I cannot believe that it has really been ten years! Holy crap! Today Lonnie and I are celebrating our ten year anniversary. I watched our wedding video the other day and I must say that I am so glad that we have that. So much has changed, besides the obvious. Being able to see my grandmother, who has since passed on, was so great. Seeing how young everyone, especially our siblings and cousins were was fun. I am so grateful for Lonnie and all that he does for me and our family. To say that our life is a bit stressful is putting it nicely. He is sooo patient with me and loves me unconditionally. I truly couldn't ask for more. I am priveleged to be his eternal companion!

5 comments:

Amie said...

Sweet! Congratulations! Happy 10! :)

Jenni said...

big giant tears in my eyes...happy anniversary to the both of you!

as cheesy as this picture felt to do, look how beautiful it turned out and it is like we can just see the love oozing from it!

love you both!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Wow! Has it really been 10 years! Congrats! Your hair is getting soooo long! And they kids are growing so fast! Very cute Family Pictures below!!!

Hedgecocks said...

I will never forget that day either. Thanks for the example and standard you two set for me!

Chris and Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it crazy how fast that time flies?
LOVE the pic of you two!