Thursday, May 1, 2008

50 Things About Me

1. I was born in Phoenix and raised in Peoria AKA P-TOWN!
2. I have an older brother and a younger sister.
3. I was named after a store clerk.
4. I don't have a middle name.
5. I love to play a variety of sports.
6. I played volleyball and softball in High School.
7. I turned down a softball scholarship. :( It really was for the best, but I'm sure it would have been fun!
8. I met my husband when I was only 17.
9. I was married when I was 18.
10. Through all of my years of playing sports I've never broken any bones, thank goodness!
11. I bought my first house when I was 19.
12. I bought a minivan at age 25. :( Sad...but true.
13. I have the BEST family in the world.
14. I have a sense of humor that some people just don't understand.
15. I love to be outdoors...just not at night!
16. One of my favorite past times is ice skating. How I miss it!
17. I am very concerned for my children and this scary world we live in.
18. I would pay someone $200 per child to potty train them. I absolutely hate dealing with it.
19. I finally finished my degree this past year...sadly it's just an associates.
20. I am terrified of snakes or any type of reptiles for that matter.
21. I am addicted to shopping sales, particularly grocery sales as evidenced in a previous post.
22. I hate feet. Yes, feet. I think that they are discusting.
23. I hate touching raw meat, especially chicken.
24. I love to shop for others.
25. I hate shopping for myself.
26. I hate MONEY! It means so much in this life yet absolutely nothing in the big picture.
27. I will be celebrating my first official Mother's Day this year!
28. I have five (oh, maybe I shouldn't count Lonnie). Okay I have four beautiful children.
29. There are only 23 months between my three oldest children!
30. I pay my babysitters way too much money.
31. I love to get my hair done. (Thanks Sharon!)
32. I still hang out with my best friend from childhood.
33. I can't sing.
34. I cant' dance.
35. I am very picky about my house.
36. There are only white hangers in my house.
37. I have the small dresser in my bedroom.
38. I have the small side of the closet in my bedroom.
39. I have one amazingly talented husband.
40. My 16th birthday was on Friday the 13th!
41. I gratudated from High School in 2000.
42. I look like my father.
43. I AM a DADDY'S Girl!
44. I love to river raft.
45. I hate getting all girly.
46. I wore gym shorts and t-shirts forever.
47. I have a niece and a nephew.
48. I have wonderful and inspirational siblings.
49. My dream job would be to be a Dolphin Trainer at Sea World.
50. I am blessed!

3 comments:

Brent and Haley said...

I love your post! You are an amazing lady and SOOOOOOO very young still! You have it all lady!

Anonymous said...

Those are great facts, we have things in common! Like I only have white hangers in my house too! LOL!!

Amie said...

what a great post! I think my sweet 16 was on Friday the 13th too. =) We were also married on Friday the 13th. I love it.