Saturday, March 14, 2009

"thank you"

So the other day I swore that little Gage, who has no words other than DAAAA, said thank you. Lonnie was home and I said something to him and he thought that I was crazy, which is so true! Anyhow, my mom was watching the children for me this morning while I took Mason to speech therapy and when I came home she stated that she was pretty sure that Gage said thank you.  So it is official...Gage's first words were thank you.

I know that I am by no means the perfect mom, but one thing that I do pride myself in is that every single one of my children know their manners and know how to appropriately use them (excuse me, no thank you, please, thank you).  And most importantly...they use them!!!

Good job Gage you made your mamma proud!!

1 comment:

Rich and Nicole said...

awwww thats so great! The first words are always the most special. manners huh?? I think Ethan has some down... but we are still working on them. Or using them the right way, so instead of saying please for something, he says thank you and the other way around hehe.