Friday, May 15, 2009

go on and get you some

What:    Movie Tickets for $.50 each
Where:  Ultra Star Cinemas
Days:     Tuesdays (May 26 - July 28)
Times:   9:30 am
Movies Include: Kung Fu Panda, The Longshots, Madagascar 2, Horton Hears a Who, Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, Igo, The Tale of Depereaux, Nim's Island, and Space Chimps

I went and picked these up this afternoon.  I didn't know that you had to buy a ticket for each person, I thought that the deal included one adult ticket and one child ticket...wrong!  I still went a head and got a child's ticket for Mason and Michelle and two adult tickets.  So I spent $20 and got 40 movie tickets!  Not bad at all!  Just as an FYI they have already sold out for Wednesdays and Thursdays.  They are currently selling Tuesdays and then will move onto Mondays and then they are done.  

Go get them while they last!

BTW: We will be visiting good old Cali on Tuesday, June 16.  Therefore, I have 4 tickets for that Tuesday.  The movie is Igor.  The first person to request them...they are yours!