Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Yes I know that this post is almost a week overdue.  Oh well.  Such is life.  Here are the children's photos from the first day of school!  

Mr. Gage wanted a picture taken too!  It is so weird to have just him at home.  Although I'm sure he's loving it!

Mason has the same teacher as last year, which we were really excited about since he does so well with change!  NOT!  This will be his last year in preschool!

Ms. Michelle.  Isn't she so beautiful?!  She has a different teacher this year and I was very impressed with her.  This too will be her last year of preschool.

And little Ms. Saige.  How on earth is she old enough to be going to preschool?  As you can tell she wasn't too thrilled about starting school.  She now looks forward to it though!  

4 comments:

Camie Walworth said...

Who did Michelle get?

Amie said...

Big day for you guys!

Jenni said...

why does it not surprise me that saige looks anything but happy to be going to school! she cracks me up! glad the other two were so excited! they all look so cute!

Mama J said...

I love that first picture! CLASSIC!