Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am done...

I have officially completed all of the wedding editing that needed to happen. I have taken down all of the Christmas decorations inside of the house. I am so looking forward to just getting a grip on my house again! I look forward to spending some time with one of my sister's missionary companions this week. I am also really looking forward to starting the Book of Mormon again. What a great challenge given to us from the Relief Society! Looking forward to what 2010 will bring!

3 comments:

Amie said...

wow, already?! you're on the ball!

Jenni said...

yay for you!

me too! christmas decor is down and put away, house is all clean!

Chris and Michelle said...

Amen!! Sounds like you're on top of it. I love xmas time but sometimes it just gets a little too nuts for me. I was secretly waiting for it to be over this year and looking forward to fresh starts in January! Sounds like you're already there...!