Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pure Joy...

As many of you know this week is Spring Break and I must say that I have had soo much fun with my children! I've tried to do something with them everyday. I am so blessed to have such amazing children! They are so cute and truly are children of God. They amaze me with their questions about Heavenly Father and the Gospel. Mr. Mason talks about his mission almost everyday. He always tells us that he wants to go to the jungle and we have told him that maybe he will get to go there on his mission. Anyhow, I told him that he has to wait until he is 19 and he counted to 19 and said see I did it. Oh Mason how I love you! Michelle has been such the big sister lately and so helpful! She truly has such a pure heart and tries to do what is good. Saige is getting so big! :( She follows Michelle around and tries to be just like her. She is now randomly saying "your a bunda". (which in portuguese is butt) Great! It is cute though! And Gage is just so dang crazy. He is such a momma's boy and I love it. What can I say I truly am so blessed everyday that I get with these angels!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Sweet. :)

Camie Walworth said...

Your attidude inspires me!! What did you decide about school next year?

Camie Walworth said...

I meant...
"attitude"
yes I can spell!! :)