Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quick Post

I have not been good at posting lately at all.  I'm trying to finish up Lonnie's cousins' wedding pictures from months ago.  After a little bit of editing tonight I truly do miss photography.  It is so fun to create and capture moments and beautiful people such as this handsome guy!  Trust me we have been so busy doing lots of good stuff.  The school room is pretty much ready to go and our conference is this upcoming weekend.  I'm looking forward to it.  Also, on Tuesday we are going to take the older two children to the water park and have an amazing sitter for the younger two.  We are also planning a short (just the way I like them) camping trip with Lonnie's brother and his wife before school starts too.  Lots of fun things planned and good quality time being spent together!  Oh, and I should mention that the Lord does answer prayers.  Case in point church starts at 8:00 for us this year.  However, we start at 9:00 now starting tomorrow!  Oh Happy Day! :)



















1 comment:

Chris and Michelle said...

Sounds like you've been busy! So glad to hear all the fun things going on for you and the quality time you are having with your kiddos. Nothing is more important than that! :) Can't wait to see a pic of the cute school room you've created *wink wink! :)
This is a great pic btw - you have gotten so good at photography! It is something I've always wanted to learn more about and get good at...! :)