Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's a Party

Interested in Mary Kay products? Check out the link on the side of the page to "A Pink Party"! Some of the products that I have used and HIGHLY recommend are the 3 n 1 cleanser, moisturizer, eye cream, lip balm, microdermabrasion kit, oil free eye makeup remover, day and night solution, mineral powder foundation and the mascara. I have also heard that the eye shadows, the lip glosses, and the body cream is wonderful too! I truly have been impressed with how well these products work. If you have used any of them in the past or are currently using them I would love to hear what some of your favorite products are!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

ok, so did you take this off of private? you started showing up in my google reader again?!

ok, so products...

i LOVE the following:
~timewise body lotion
~eyeshadows, i have two that i can't live without, cystalline and moonstone (i think those are the names)
~lip gloss, all of them!

i think once school starts rolling again, i would definitely be interested in doing a party with you! excited that you are kicking this off! been waiting!

Courtney said...

Are you having a kick off party at your house to get things started? If you are I would love to come I need some stuff.

Jesika said...

I LOVE the satin hands product, eyeshadow and lipstick. There are many more products that are awesome, I just haven't tried them! Mary Kay has fabulous products!