Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Everyone is home now!

I just wanted to let everyone know that everyone is home now and getting better (hopefully)! Gage was released from the hospital this morning. It is nice to have him home...things feel complete. We pray that he continues to get better. Thank you again to everyone who has helped us out. From watching our children, to bringing us meals, to visiting us in the hospital, or just being there to talk to Lonnie and I really appreciate everything and feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Rae Lynn, I am so excited I found your blog!!

I am glad that Gage is doing better. We have been praying for your family. Anytime you need us to watch him just let us know, my girls fought about getting to hold him. He's too sweet!!

I'm planning on bringing you guys dinner tomorrow, I call you to firm it up.

Kendra said...

Rae Lynn, I'm so excited you have a blog and that I found it!!! I just wanted to tell you how sweet your children are. You can just feel their little spirits. I had a fun time with them today.

Where on earth do you find time to blog?!!!!! I barely find the time and I only have two kids! You amaze me.

Jesika said...

Yahoo!! That's GREAT news! I'm so glad that things are looking better and better! :o)