Monday, February 11, 2008

Hermana Moffitt


I had the opportunity to speak with my sister today. She is on her way to Paraguay! It is hard to believe that her time at the MTC is up. She sounds so excited and had so much to say. I am so grateful for the decision she made to serve the Lord. Our family has been incredibly blessed these last few months from new job offers to receiving adoption dates after over two years and so much more. I know that we are blessed because of her serving the Lord. I can't even imagine how she will bless the lives of so many in Paraguay. We love you "aunt Kiki". Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Amie said...

So awesome!

Sorry I couldn't come to your party Saturday night--hubster works Saturdays. But I do have a gift for you that I meant to bring by on Sunday, then I forgot when I didn't see ya at church. I'll get it to ya some day. =)

Christine said...

So cool. I can't wait to hear all your updates about her missionary experiences. I'm also so glad to know you're family is feeling better, that was scary there for a little while. Let me know if you ever need anything girl, I'll be there in a minute!