Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Little Neglected

I have spent the last three nights in the hospital with our little angel. He did great the first night and day. He even was given discharge papers yesterday morning by the doctor. Unfortunately, he made a slight turn downhill. He is now back on oxygen and is really having a difficult time getting all of the gunk out of his chest. So, needless to say, he will be there for at least two more days. We are praying that he has a better day today!

As for my other three children, I feel like they've been a little neglected lately. So, I thought that I would share some recent fun photos of them. I love each and every one of them so much. They truly will never be able to comprehend what sweet blessings they are to me. I am sooo grateful and humbled that the Lord has entrusted such beautiful, precious spirits to me and my husband. I am very blessed to be a mother and I pray that I may be able to teach them how special they truly are, not only the Lonnie and I, but also to the Father in Heaven!






1 comment:

Jesika said...

That poor baby and poor mommy! I wish baby Gage a quick recovery, you much needed sleep and your family all back together again!!

You are in my prayers!