Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Saige!

I am so horrible! Our little Saige turned 2 this past week...on Saturday to be exact. I cannot believe how fast time has gone. It seems like just yesterday she came into our lives. She is one beautiful little girl. She has the sweetest personality and is such a "Michael"!

I love how much she loves her daddy and her Grandpa. She so loves her Aunt Kiki too!! She reminds me so much of my sister. She is sassy when she wants to be, can be sooo stubborn, and can melt your heart the very next second.

Here are some things that I want to remember about little Ms. Saige on her second birthday!
- Her "happy hands".
- Saige finally started to walk this year! This was a huge accomplishment for this little one!
- Saige loves to say prayers. During our nightly family prayers she has the first part memorized..."Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for this day".
- Saige is truly happy most of the time.
- Saige loves to help her little baby brother Gage. She always says "Hi Gage".
- Her high screams.
- The way she looked in the Temple a few weeks ago when she joined our eternal family! She truly is a little angel from Heaven.

She is such a tremendous blessing in our lives. I am so grateful to be her mother and to love her and guide her throughout this life. She is so pure and innocent. I am so blessed to literally be surrounded by little angels every single day. I have so much to learn from them and their pure trust in others. I love being a mother and especially to my sweet Saige Michael Durham! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

P.S. I will post pictures of her party after this weekend. Her and Michelle's birthdays are only three days apart so for now we have a combined party!

No comments: