Monday, June 29, 2009

Today's Totals (in savings)

Well today I had to go get some of the great deals that are out there right now.  So here's the scoop I went to Safeway spent $43.56 and saved $71.80.  The next stop of the day was at Fry's where I spent $46.87 and saved $53.27.  And lastly I went to Albertson's and spent $26.94 and saved $23.07.  So here are the grand totals spent $117.43 and saved $148.14.  Not bad!  I'm excited to see what deals are out there with this upcoming week's adds!  Have fun and go get yourself a bargain!  

4 comments:

Jenni said...

wow! need to go shopping with you!

Courtney said...

I want to start doing this. I tried for awhile and then gave up. How many Sunday papers do you order?

Chris and Michelle said...

What? How are you doing this? Seriously, I am all about a great bargain and pretty much just shop sales, but this is amazing. I guess I really need to start using coupons? I don't get the paper but I'll sign up tomorrow if you tell me how to do this! A tutorial would be awesome. Or did you already post one? I scanned through older posts and didn't see one but let me know....:) If you ever find the time -- I know you're a busy woman!

Amie said...

waiting for more vacation pictures... =)