Wednesday, September 30, 2009

too much...

So here I am editing a wedding that was on September 5th. I still have about 100 more of the photos that I took to edit. Then I my second shooter too an additional 250+ that I have to edit. Plus I have an engagement shoot to work on. There is a lot to do. I so wish that I had someone willing to get the editing to a "foundation" for me to have fun and then get creative with. It is sooo time consuming to edit photos. Oh well. Lonnie is off to Cold Stone for some comfort food!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I've got 20 left on a wedding and 2 family shoots to do this Saturday. I feel your pain :)I should pack the computer over to your place and we can edit together :)

Christine said...

opps, that's 200 left on the wedding, lol

Casey Lu said...

If you guys need help editing let me know. I would be more than happy to for ya!