Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Lucky Number is 5

Teaching my children manners is a top priority to me.  There are so many people out there who do not use them and I swore my family would not fit into this category.  So after years of saying, "what to you say" and "because we need to be respectful" I think that at least one child is getting it now without having to be prompted!!  Miss Michelle has really matured a lot lately.  I am so proud of her and yet it makes me so sad to see just how fast she is growing up!  She honestly has been the perfect child for about a week now and I am loving all of the tender moments!  I think one of the cutest things she said was when I was tucking her in bed the other night.  I told her that she was such a good girl that day and how happy that made me and her daddy.  She said yeah, I want to be a good girl lots of days so I can go to kindergarten!  Hey whatever motivation works! I love you my sweet beautiful Michelle!

2 comments:

Camie Walworth said...

Oh my heck...when i saw the title of the post I thought you were adding another child to your family!!
you are such a good mom..that's why your kids are so cute!!

Chris and Michelle said...

I second what Camie said... you ARE such a wonderful Mom, Rae Lynn! Your kids have been so blessed to receive such amazing parents.