Thursday, November 19, 2009

wii did it

Lonnie's birthday was yesterday and was really fun.  We didn't do a lot but just got to hang out together.  For Christmas we also decided that we were going to buy a wii for the family.  We have been putting it off for a while now just because we weren't sure if we wanted to add another distraction to things that really matter most in life.  However, we thought that this would provide a great opportunity for more family time.  We will never have any violent games though or it is gone!  We have games like Guitar Hero, Deal or No Deal, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, and so on.  The kids and I got guitar hero for Lonnie's birthday and you guessed it we could not wait until Christmas to get out the wii.  So we had some fun last night and are enjoying it.  The kids like it too!  

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You'll LOVE it! ;) My kids and I love to play Cooking Mama. And I LOOOOOVE Guitar Hero! I know more moms who play it than kids!! :)

Teri said...

we love ours too. I am not a video game person really but we enjoy family games like baseball and bowling! We dont allow any games unless they are rated "E"... not T games! I am pretty stubborn about that!!! It can be a great family thing to do!! We are getting the Lego rock band for Christmas! should be fun@