Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ready to Run

So it has been three weeks since surgery and the stitches were taken out today. For whatever reason this kind of stuff really grosses me out. Anyhow, this week I can do a few things that I haven't been able to do in several weeks. First up...I can wash my foot on Saturday! Secondly, I have to get off of crutches this week and next week will be out of the massive boot! Wahoooooo!! Although, I'm still hesitant to do anything with it. I guess this is normal. Things are going just fine and hopefully will continue to. I came back home on Thursday and it's been crazy, but what else is new? This week is just like any other with a doctor's appointment today; therapy, school, and pest control tomorrow; school and housecleaner coming Thursday; and school and dog grooming appointment on Friday. I'll tell ya there is never a dull moment. Also, I am so hating this heat. It is a bit ridiculous! I am sooo ready to run to another state. I have been looking at what Utah has to offer and there are some positives but there are also so negatives. I'm sure it will never happen, but hey I can dream!

6 comments:

Amie said...

We've missed you!!!

Chris and Michelle said...

That's right you run on over here to Utah! Hey even if it doesn't happen I can dream right along with you, right??... Our Fall has been AMAZING but don't be too jealous the white stuff is right around the corner & that is when I'd rather be in AZ for sure! :)
Glad your foot is coming along- that has been a long road! You are one busy Mama. Hang in there! xoxo

Teri said...

run?? you need to take it easy!! and no you're not going to Utah...haha I f I cant move..you cant either:)

Camie Walworth said...

Don't overdo it...I am still praying for you to come to Utah...it is a righteous desire right?

Rae Lynn said...

I feel it is a righteous desire. I was thinking that I am not comfortable even letting my children go trick or treating. How sad is that?! I just want some place cooler (weather wise), some place that is a little less hectic, and some place that is safer. I remember the last time I was in Utah my sister and I went shopping with a friend of mine and she didn't even lock her car doors. What??? Oh yeah I guess I just come from the kidnapping capital of the world and car theft is pretty high up there too. I don't know just with everything getting worse in the world I truly feel that Arizona is going to be in a lot of trouble. From illegal immigration to the lack of respect to officers...so many factors...I know I'm paranoid! It's just seems that everyone I know that has gone to Utah is really enjoying the environment. Although I don't know how people afford to live in Utah. In the little bit of research I have done Lonnie would be taking a big pay cut. Needless to say he's not to keen on the idea just yet! ;)

Rae Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.