Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Book of Mormon Reading Chart

Miss Michelle will be turning 8 in about a year and a half.  I know that that may seem far away for some, but holy cow that came fast!  One thing that I have wanted for my children is to read the Book of Mormon before they are baptized.  Obviously, she cannot "read" the book on her own yet but she can repeat what I say! :)  So that's what we are doing.  I am hoping to read a chapter a day with her.  I started early because I'm sure, no matter how good my intentions are, that there will be days that we will miss.  I am kind of sad when I think about the fact that I have started this with my oldest child.  They grow up way too fast.  Please feel free to download this Book of Mormon Reading Chart for your own use!  If for some reason you can't or if you would prefer me to e-mail it to you just leave me your e-mail address.  

23 comments:

SSToone said...

This is fantastic! Thank you!

Tiffany Robinson said...

Awesome! I saw this on Pinterest. could you email this to me. I can't seem to see all of the little writing in the bubbles.
pinkrobinson@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

This is great! Would you mind emailing this to me? Thanks! kristi.bradshaw@gmail.com

Maman Pélissié said...

Email me please? apelissie@gmail.com

Thank you!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

could you please email it to me as well? krushdi@yahoo.com thanks

THE CASPERSON'S said...

I saw this on Pinterest. Will you please e-mail this to me. hadleesue@hotmail.com Thanks!

Catherine said...

Would you mind if I shared this with my ward? It's great! Let me know what you think.
haleysfanclub@juno.com

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Could you please email this to me? Thank you!!!!
kjc422@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Nice! Could you email this to me? slkpn@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Aguilar Family said...

Very nice, my son just turned 8 and this will be great for tracking his reading progress, my email is fyrfly82@att.net

I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I said...

This is really great. Will you please email it to me? Thanks so much!

sh0pp3r@gmail.com

Kellie said...

Love this. Many Thanks!

Cheryl said...

I love this! Could you please email it to me?
casnell@gmail.com
Thank you!

supermotherof10 said...

Wow! What a great chart. Please email it to me. supermother of 10 @ gmail. com (without the spaces)
Thanks!

Mercedes said...

can you email it to me? thanks :)
mrcdsk@gmail.com

Kyle and Melissa said...

Please email to me....
melissacleverly@yahoo.com

The Judds said...

I love this can you please email it to me at darcijudd@hotmail.com
Thank you for making this.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

THis is great! Would you mind emailing me a copy? Would love to use for my YW. Thanks!
mmillet at gmail dot com

Amy said...

I would LOVE this for my YW and my 4 little boys!!! If you could....amycsmith1@gmail.com
Thank you, it is fantastic!!!

Unknown said...

I love this!!! Could you please email it to me at jnnsmrt@gmail.com? It's a little hard to see all the text inside the bubbles. Thank you so much!