Sunday, September 28, 2008

#10 has been completed!

#10 on my list of 101 things to accomplish has been completed!

On Friday night Lonnie and I had planned a long over due night out. We were originally going to get a couple's massage...but that didn't work out. Lonnie was scheduled to get off of work at 4:00 pm but being in the business that he is it hardly ever works out that he gets off on time and didn't get off until around 6:30. Since we already had a babysitter and a worker for Mason I decided that I would go and redeem part of my mother's day gift...a one hour Swedish massage. It was soooo relaxing and much needed. My children were really well behaved on Friday but I was dealing with the IRS. It was so annoying. I have been on the phone with these people for over 15 hours trying to straighten things out. (I wish I could bill for my time.) Let's just hope this time it works and they do what they need to so I don't have to waste any more time and they pay us the over $3500 they owe us. Anyways, it was really nice to relax and have some "me" time. Although I did feel guilty that I was relaxing and poor Lonnie was still at work. We will definitely be getting a couple's massage sooner than later!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

don't feel guilty! you deserve that massage!

Casey Lu said...

You totally deserve it! Don't worry about, like you said you both can go another time!