Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelle!

I cannot believe that today is Michelle's 4th Birthday! Where has the time gone? We have been blessed for 3 wonderful years with such an amazing little spirit! For those of you who know my daughter know exactly what I am talking about. She is so sensitive towards the needs of others at such a tender age. She is my little helper and is always right by my side...sometimes a little too much! :) I love this little girl and long to be like her in so many ways. I think one of the things that I love the most about Michelle is when she prays. It is so cute and pure. She loves to talk with "her Heavenly Father".
Here are some things about Michelle that I want to remember at this her 4th Birthday!
- Michelle always takes her scriptures with her everywhere we go. She loves to read them in the car and they are a MUST for church!
- When Michelle wants your attention she will say H-E-L-L-O! I wonder where she got that one from?!?
- Michelle is such a big helper with her siblings! She is always wanting to help her baby Gage.
- In March we had the wonderful opportunity to take Michelle to the Temple to have her sealed to us for all time and eternity!!
- Michelle is the first one up! As soon as the sun comes up it's "good morning time". She usually will go into Saige's room to make sure that she knows it's good morning time. If Mom and Dad were smart the night before and remembered to lock Saige's door, Michelle will be in her room coloring pictures or she may even have found something in the food storage pantry upstairs!
- Lately Michelle has gotten her feelings hurt so many times over small things that happen daily. She is starting to exhibit more emotions. Yikes!
- Michelle loves to help Mommy do the laundry. Her favorite part is putting the clothes away.
- Michelle always prays for Aunt Kiki and to keep Daddy safe at work.
- Anytime Mommy is making a lot of food Michelle always asks "Is friends coming over?" I think that she enjoys this as much as Mommy and Daddy do.

I love you my dear Michelle and hope that you have a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

hilary said...

Happy birthday to Michelle and Saige! :) They are such cute, sweet girls

Jenni said...

oh happy days!!! love my little nieces! happy birthday little cutie pies! i love you!

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

haha, we were married on April 19th.

Your kids are so stinkin cute! How adorable! It's amazing how your family has grown just since I have met you!