Thursday, February 26, 2009

2.8

Yeah...another 2.8 pounds down!!  Lonnie and I are doing pretty good on weight watchers.  I love it.  I do have to admit the first week all I thought about was food and it was not fun.  I love the fact that you can eat anything you want.  It's all about learning portions and learning to listen to your body.  I've noticed that I have more energy and I feel better.  In fact yesterday when I got ready I felt a little uncomfortable because I felt like my clothes looked a little bit baggy.  Which is not necessarily a bad thing!  Okay, so many of you have asked the total that I am down is just over 6 pounds!  I know that it's not a lot but hey I'll take it.  Here's to another week of weight loss!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay! I am so proud of you! Never tried WW, but talked with many who have, and each of them has been very successful! Keep up the good work! I forgot to tell you that SO many people at Lola's party came up to me that day or later on and said/asked if you had lost weight, as you look thinner! I said that you were working hard! I am very proud of you!

Also, thank you for volunteering to take Kyan tonight! I am blessed to be part of your family and I am so grateful at how willing you and the rest of the family is willing to help out during these tough times! THANK YOU!

Kendra said...

Good job RaeLynn! Keep up the good work. It's hard soemtimes, but it's more a head game than anything else.

Amie said...

Yay RaeLyn! I'm so happy for ya. Keep it up, girl. I like WW too, and it works--when I keep it up! Don't give up!

Chris and Michelle said...

That's awesome, RaeLynn, way to go! Six pounds is a lot - definitely enough to make your clothes fit differently, which is always encouraging. That's exciting! :)