Friday, February 6, 2009

quick updates

Well, it is official Mr. Gage has started walking.  I know he is late welcome to my world.  None of my children are ever on time for anything.  As long as we continue to see progress it's all good!

Also Lonnie and I started really watching what we eat last week and he is definitely the biggest loser!  He lost 13 lbs!!! Go Lonnie!!  I lost just over 3 lbs!!  As long as we are losing each week we will be happy!  We are excited and will definitely continue until we reach our goals!!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

WOW! 13 lbs in 1 week for Lonnie! Good job, also to you too! Us women lose it so much slower than the men! Here's to losing more and more each week!

Amie said...

awesome! yay for you all! what did you think of the WW meeting?

Camie Walworth said...

Did you decide on a program...or are you just doing your own thing?

Rae Lynn said...

We are doing weight watchers and I love it! You are eating normal foods and really just making better choices. We are also doing the Jillian Michaels (sp?) workout that is free on the COX on demand. It is about 27 minutes and it is a workout!

To answer your question Amie, I think that the meetings are important. There is always great discussion on what great foods are out there. For example a gal brought in a regular sized bagel that is only worth 1 point. Other regular sized bagels are worth 6 points! Ouch!

Anyhow, we are doing really good and I really feel satisfied after eating. Not stuffed but satisfied.

heather said...

awesome!

Candi said...

Good Job guys. I've been thinking about weight watchers too. Love the baby fat!! I agree that guys do lose easier and faster. Cody decided to start running and cut down on what he's eating and he's dropped like 10lbs too. It KILLS me to lose 10 lbs!! Keep it up!