Sunday, February 8, 2009

happy birthday!

I cannot believe that my brother is 30 years old!  That just means that I am getting that much closer. :(  

Anyhow...I have without a doubt the best brother ever.  I have always been grateful for the relationship we shared growing up.  I'm sure he really thought that I was just his dorky little sister, but I always appreciated him letting me hang out with him and his friends.  One of my favorite memories is hanging out with him and his friends at the lake on senior ditch day!  Thanks Chad for being the amazing and brilliant person you are!  You have been such a blessing in our lives and you are such an incredible father and husband to your own little family!  I hope that you have had a great birthday!  We love you!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Was so cute of your little munchkins to sing to him yesterday! He loved it, good thing he finally got to hear it, don't know what was up with our phone?!

he is a great guy and i am married to an old fart now!!! ha!