Thursday, July 16, 2009

WATER

I just updated the "Deal It Up" blog, but I wanted to make sure that I shared with everyone in case you don't check that out.  Water is on a super sale at Fry's.  Here's the deal when you buy 10 items you receive $5 off of your order. So when you buy the Arrowhead Water (3 ltrs - which is the recommended amount for one person per day) in amounts of 10 it makes it only $.49 each.  You cannot beat this price for bottled water!  

Lonnie just went to get the first 20 bottles.  I will do another run tonight.  We've only got 26 days of water on hand for our family.  So, needless to say we will be stocking up!  Please don't blame me if the stores run out! :)  Simply get a rain check!!!

PS I just got back from Fry's bought 30 gallons of water spent $14.70 and saved $24.

No comments: