Thursday, February 18, 2010

Overdue Kuddos

So this past weekend we celebrated. On the agenda: My Birthday and Valentine's Day. This year Lonnie decided that he was going to make me a birthday dinner. He made a roast, homemade mashed potatoes, and gravy from scratch! He even got me a delicious ice cream cake! Needless to say he did a great job and it was much appreciated. In honor of my 28th birthday, a little late I know, here are 28 things that have been blessings in my life:

1) My Family
2) My House
3) Lonnie's Job
4) To Stay Home
5) Good health
6) The Gospel
7) The Scriptures
8) The Holy Ghost
9) My Testimony
10) To Be Entrusted with 4 Amazing Children
11) Education
12) Food
13) Desire to Always Learn
14) Service (both giving and receiving)
15) Good Friends
16) The Priesthood
17) Faith
18) Photography
19) The Temple
20) Surgeries
21) Compassion
22) Sports
23) Primary Songs
24) Covenants
25) Chocolate
26) School
27) Special Needs Children
28) YOU

Thanks again Lonnie for an amazing birthday dinner! I am so blessed and I am truly grateful for everything I have. Here's to another great year in my 20's...while I can still say that! :)

4 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

What a sweet husband you have!!
Happy Birthday Rae Lynn! I hope you have a wonderful 28th year! :)

Amie said...

Happy day to you and how sweet of him!!

Camie Walworth said...

Happy Birthday!! I miss you!!

BLY and LOU said...

Happy Birthday! You'll always be 16 to me:-) How sweet of your hubby! He is a good guy!!!