Wednesday, October 1, 2008

7 Things About Me

Okay...so I copied this off of my friend Tiffany's blog. Here we go!!

7 things I plan to do before I die...
1) serve a mission with Lonnie
2) build our own home
3) have white cabinets!!
4) have a complete years worth of food storage
5) be completely debt free
6) go to the Temple with my children...again!
7) go to Brazil (shh!!! don't tell Lonnie)

7 things I can do...
1) be annoying
2) unconditionally love others
3) be a good mother
4) make hair bows
5) photography
6) be obedient
7) pay a full tithe

7 things I cannot do...
1) sing
2) wait to have everyone in my home potty trained
3) keep my house clean
4) stay on top of the laundry
5) make Lonnie lunch everyday
6) wait to have my sister back home
7) use a grill
8) stand "fake" people

7 Things that attract me to Lonnie:
1) who's Lonnie? :) his beautiful hazel eyes
2) his big WHITE smile
3) hit enormous heart
4) him genuinely caring for others
5) his ability to talk forever with my girlfriends
6) his love for the Gospel and his Priesthood
7) his testimony

7 Things I say most often
1) what do you say
2) I love you
3) MASON
4) are you kidding me
5) H-E-L-L-O
6) thank you
7) that's enough...time out

7 Favorite Celebrities...
1) Reese Witherspoon
2) Jenifer Aniston
3) Heath Ledger
4) Adam Sandler
5) Will Smith
6) *
7) **
*, ** Anyone who really knows me knows that I do not watch a lot of movies.

7 Favorite foods...
1) pizza
2) Italian
3) Red Robbin
4) pumpkin pie
5) potato soup
6) fast food (not really...but it's too easy)
7) ice cream

7 People I think should do this:
1) Jenni
2) Teri
3) Julie
4) Casey Lu
5) April
6) Kendra
7) Jana

No comments: