Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Dreaded Curlers!

I love little Ms. Saige's hair! It has this beautiful wave to it. This is probably because my hair is dead straight! Anyhow...on Saturday night I thought that it might be fun to see how curly her hair would get by Sunday morning. Well, needless to say they didn't last until bedtime. Her hair was so curly!
(don't judge the pictures...not one has been edited besides editing is SO overrated!)

She looks like a little granny!


Mason just had to get in one picture!

Okay...I think she's done with the curlers!

4 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

So cute! I used to wear those every Saturday night growing up and always had one in my bangs at night. Let's see a picture of the curly end result! (even if they only lasted a few hours...) :)

Casey Lu said...

I tried to do those in Morgan's hair last night and was a total mess with the way she sleeps so had to wet down her hair and blow dry it straight this morning, definitely won't be doing that for a while, lol! What a cutie though!

Kim said...

When I saw this post on your sweet little Saige, I just had to take a minute to tell you what a joy she is in nursery. She gives me the sweetest hugs and is such a kind and loving girl. I love her personality and I think she is just awesome. I feel that says a lot about her mommy and daddy, so thank you for raising such a special little girl.

Natalie said...

Aw, sweet baby! Every girl has to go through that with their mother! I'm sure we all did! :) Wish my daughter had HALF of your daughters hair to even come close to putting it in curlers!