Saturday, October 25, 2008

#90...Done!

Last night Michelle, my dad, and I all went to the PHS homecoming game. I have to admit it was so lame. There were three fumbles in the the first half. The score was like 28 to 6 by half time. The presentation of the homecoming king and queen were horrendous. It was like a second grader planned it...actually a second grader would have done a much better job. It was nice to get out and see good old Peoria High again. Although, I do wish the game was a little more interesting.

1 comment:

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

I wouldn't mind at all if you would like to use me as a reference! I love your work and you did an AMAZING job on our pictures.

Does Maria have a blog? I was hoping to catch up with her at the reception but I don't think she made it and I haven't talked to her in forever.