Wednesday, November 12, 2008

#46, #73, and #84 are DONE!

Yeah!!! I have completed a few more things on my 101 in 1001 list!

#46: Participate in a bridal expo. First of all I really need to thank Lonnie's parents for helping out and watching the kiddos for us! Also, thanks Lonnie for all of your help and support. On Tuesday, November 11th I participated in The Great Bridal Expo! It was so much fun and there was a GrEaT turnout...probably around 1,000 people! I met a ton of fun brides and grooms to be! I felt that the night went very well and I look forward to working with some of the couples!

#73: Get a 72 hour kit for every member of our family. Thanks to Sister Walker and our wonderful ward this goal has been accomplished!

#84: Send Kristen an awesome Christmas package. The package wasn't what I originally had hoped to do. I wanted to do the 12 days of Christmas for her. She would have gotten 12 different gifts, one to open each day. It's sad to say but I couldn't find her what I really wanted. So...I settled for some of her favorites...orange rings, journal, candy canes, peanuts brittle, etc. I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You are awesome! Way to go you! I love lists like this! I need to post mine!

I don't know if you know this, I'm sure you do: The Hatch Family is in our ward. :) Tonight, Bly and I were chit-chatting about you! :D It was all wonderful, of course, because we both think you are just wonderful! :)

M'Liss said...

You don't know me but Loni and my husband have known each other for along time. Our names are Clint and M'Liss Fincher. My husband was in the singles ward when his dad was in the bishopric. I found your blog from Natalie's blog. I grew up with Natalie. We were in the same ward. We have lost touch with the Durham family and it was fun reading your blog and catching up a bit. Please tell Loni and his family HI from us. I really enjoyed your blog and pictures.

Casey Lu said...

Way to go for completing more things on your list! I really need to do that and soon! I am sure your sister will love anything that you send her!