Sunday, November 9, 2008

Memories...

of High School!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A Toyota Corolla that I must say I purchased all by myself...because I would not be caught dead in my parents minivan - bet you can't guess what I now own! :(
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yep!
4. Were you a party animal? No. I was too busy with sports and church stuff.
5. Were you considered a flirt? No...I was not a cheerleader.
6. Did you play in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope!
7. Were you a nerd? I sure hope so!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yep...volleyball for 2 years and softball for 4 years.
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Yep...I know every word!
10. Who were your favorite teachers? The ones that let me sleep during class.
11. Where did you eat lunch? Off campus...anywhere.
12. What is your schools full name? Peoria High School
13. School mascot and colors? Panthers...Green & Gold!
14. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes...with Jarett.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way! The only things that I miss about High School are sports and the socialization.
16. What do you remember about your graduation? How sad it was knowing that I would never see and/or speak with the majority of these people again.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? What's interesting about this one is I ditched every year...except my Senior year. I had an economics teacher that guaranteed we would fail his class if we ditched that day. I did make it up a little later though! We always went to the lake.
18. Were you in any clubs? Nope.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yep.
20. Who was your prom date? Jarett.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably not. We'll see.
22. Did you have a job while in high school? Yep...I worked for Dr. Hatch in his chiropractic office. The good old days! I also did a ton of babysitting!
23. Do you keep in contact with anyone? Yep! I still keep in contact with several people. One person whom I swore I would never lose contact with was Mr. Anthony Hull. He has always been so genuine and just awesome. We talk about every 6 months or so. He will be down for Thanksgiving and we are getting together for dinner. I can't wait!! Also, having been born and raised here in good old Arizona, more specifically "P-Town", I am very fortunate to still be around most of my good friends from High School.

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

That was fun! Funny how once we graduated we think we're all grown up and ready to be adults when in reality we are still so naive...sheesh. I just had my ten year reunion... I can't believe how time has flown!

Chris and Michelle said...

Oops - I MEANT to say how "once WE'RE graduated"... I DID learn how to speak/write in HS, I promise!:)