Saturday, November 29, 2008

Early Christmas Gift!

I have been so busy this season with a ton of photos!  It has been fun and is not over yet!  In order to help with editing and sharing photos at weddings Lonnie surprised me a couple of weeks ago (I know I am bad) with a new..................MacBook!!  I have not stopped using it!  It is wonderful.  Last night I had a reception from a wedding that was on Wednesday.  It was awesome to have a slideshow of the wedding photos running at the reception.  Everyone enjoyed it and hey a little self-promotion is never a bad thing.  Anyhow thank you Lonnie!!!  He seriously is the BEST gift giver ever!

                                                             One of the cute pictures from the wedding!

Also, kinda a side note, I also got my new software last week.......Photoshop CS4!  This program is brand spankin' new and fabulous!  

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I want that program after checking out your new computer and seeing what you can do with the photos! LOVE IT!