Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Great Location Gone!

We can no longer shoot at the beautiful waterfalls in Sun City Grand.  The residents have been advised to call their security or the Surprise Police and report trespassing.  Apparently this is a huge liability to their community.  Understandable....but still stinks!  Sorry folks!  

Please spread the word to other photographers so that they are not hit with a trespassing citation as this is a class 3 misdemeanor and it will stay on their record, or they could even be arrested for trespassing.  Either way it's not good!

6 comments:

Amie said...

I think that's been the official word for a while now...at least a year. I know people sneak in when they can. it's sure a great site...too bad!

Courtney said...

Hi Rae Lynn! It's Blaine's wife, Courtney. Your family is so beautiful. We are so happy for you guys!

Natalie said...

Awww, that's just terrible! You can come out here to our area and use my residency, if that helps! That makes me sad! Shawn and I took some engagement shots there! :(

JacksonFamily said...

Hi Rae Lynn. It's Becca Jackson. I've started a blog! I'd love for you to check it out!

Heather S :o) said...

Well, when Sister Ives shot my families pictures, we did them at some model homes... maybe you can shoot some there! =]

Julie said...

That totally stinks. Oh well. Poor old people have to have someone to call the cops on. Might as well be innocent people trying to take pictures. :-)