Saturday, December 27, 2008

Guess to win!

Okay, so this is horrible that this post is coming before any Christmas posts but I have so many photos to edit.  I promise there will be another post of Christmas and the snow later today!

Let's get down to business.  I had one of these growing up and finally made one for each one of my girls.  Do you know what they are?  Leave a comment and take a guess!  I will make one for which one of you guesses correctly.  If more than one of you guess what this is I will place all of your names in a hat and pick a winner on Monday morning! 

This one is Saige's...

This one is Michelle's...

Good Luck!!!


8 comments:

Julie said...

Earring holder.

Jeff, Tiffany & Carson said...

Ah, I was going to guess and earring holder too!

Jesika said...

Earring Holder! Those are so dang cute!! :o)

Jenni said...

earring holder! ha...does it matter if you called me and told me earlier! just kidding around! so going to make some of these!

Jenni said...

ok...i take back my last answer! i really thing that it is fancy fly swatter! i really need one of those!

Casey Lu said...

Super cute, definitely an earring holder! I use to make those with my grandma, love how you made your daughter's!

Kel and Deke said...

so cute, you will have to tell me how you make them. I love the pics of the kids in the snow they are so adorable. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Amie said...

earring holder! =)