Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Goals #2, #3, #51, #68, #77, and #97 are DONE!

I haven't updated my goal list lately so that's why there are so many to check off!

#2: buy a treadmill 
       We didn't buy a treadmill....we bought an elliptical.  I have been faithful in using it everyday so far!
#3: purchase a shoootsac
       So, I didn't buy a shootsac either, but I did buy a new bag for the camera gear.  I spoke with some other photographers that have a shootsac and most of them still didn't care for it as it was still always in the way.  So, I opted for a backpack type of bag.  It is great!  It is never in my way and all of my gear is right where I need it.
#51: go play in the snow
        We went up to Heber to visit Lonnie's grandparents and enjoyed the snow!
#68: purchase gun for Lonnie
         Lonnie now has is off duty gun!  We really wanted to get this before Obama went into office.  We are even considering getting me one. Yikes...I am terrified of guns!
#77: purchase throw pillows for family room
        Yesterday while I was at Sam's Club I found some throw pillows that I liked.  Of course they are just maroon and green.  Pretty normal around here, but nonetheless I like them and I am not broke!
#97: talk to Sister Murphy and get the goods
        So, I didn't talk to Sister Murphy I talked to Sister Valenzuela.  In any event, it was fun and I purchased some new fun makeup and got some great advice.

Just in case you are interested, we are currently working on Saige's bedroom and I cannot wait to post pictures of it.  If it turns out anything close to what I have envisioned it will look awesome!  Time will tell!

1 comment:

Teri said...

raelynn email me I have some questions for ya :)
teriprice05@hotmail.com
thanks!!