Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyan!

I cannot believe that Mr. Kyan is already 4 years old!  I still remember the day that I found out that Chad and Jenni were expecting.  They were both such boogers about not finding out what they were having...although we all know who really was the one behind all of it.  Anyhow, we were all guessing what they were going to have.  I must say that I did predict a little boy! :)  I was so right!  Kyan is all boy!  He is such an intelligent little guy.  He is an amazing brother to little Miss Lola.  He also is a wonderful cousin to Michelle, Mason, Saige, and Gage.  We hope that you have an AWESOME birthday Kyan!  We love you so very much and are so grateful to have you in our family!  We will see you at the PaRtY tonight!  Happy Birthday Buddy!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay!!! I am getting all choked up reading your kind words about my little man! He is an amazing kid and I love him with all my heart! He is lucky to have an awesome auntie, uncle, and 4 beautiful cousins.

I must say that this is an emotional day for me today?! Not sure why, but looking back at his birth and his pictures throughout the last four years - YIKES! Bringing tears to my eyes just thinking about it now!

See yo tonight!

Brenna said...

I love that Black & White Photo so Cute!